Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mario Cart

      I would like to start of by stating that I have the best school ever. Today was the last day for the Seniors - they get out of school two weeks early. Being the last day, means that it was senior prank day. They did the normal things like write on all the cars, and squirt people with water guns, and block off the parking lot. But there were a few things that really stoof out to me.
      The first one would be putting live gold fish in the guys bathroom. They clogged the sinks, and then filled them with water and put the fish in! I didn't personally see it, because it was in the guys bathroom, but I did hear about it. Clear idea if you ask me.
      The second one is my favorite prank of all time. I've been here for three senior prank days, and this is definitely my favorite one. It all started while I was sitting in math class. I had zoned out, so I was staring out the window, when suddenly I see a guy dressed as a gorilla chasing another guy holding a banana. Our class got a good laugh out of that one. After class was over I was walking through the hall until I came to a jam. Seniors were screaming for everyone to make a path, and so we did, backing up to the walls. At this point, no one had any idea what was going on. All of a sudden, a group of seniors come flying around the corner being pushed on wheelie chairs. Each of them on the chairs were dressed as a different mario caracter. They were having a real life mario cart race! Someone even carried a boom box with the mario music. Lets just say that it was a pretty epic and intense race. Our seniors are going to be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment