Friday, May 17, 2013

Cooper

      Remember Cooper? I did a bunch of posts way back when we first got him at the farm. I just wanted to do a small comparison to how big he has gotten.
      This is one of the first pictures I took of him. It was the first week he came to the farm. I'm pretty sure he was about three weeks at the time.



STOP! Don't scroll any farther until you read this: The next picture is of Cooper now. He is not even 6 months yet.....









      JUST LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE !!!  He has grown so quickly, so fast. He is almost 70 pounds now....
      The thing is. Cooper is supposed to weigh 200 pounds. He's not even half way!!!!!!!!!! He. Is. Going. To. Be. HUGE! :D I love this puppy to death (even if he really doesn't look like a puppy anymore). Cooper is probably the sweetest dog you will ever meet. I swear his only goal in life is to get as many belly rubs as he can get out of people. You come up to him and he will sometimes just lay down for a rub. Sometimes he is too smart for his own good :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment