Tuesday, April 9, 2013

New Critters

 We got some new critters at the farm!
First we have our two bottle calves. Apparently they are the most slobbery cows we have ever had, but I'm not sure if I agree with that. They are just young, thats all. Normally we get one black and one brown one, but this time we have two black. I love the spots on these ones. Cows are one of my favorite animals, so I'm pretty excited to have some again. Especially when they are small and are not as likely to hurt me as our steers. They don't have names yet, but they will soon enough.






















Next we have a little Romney girl that was born last week. She was born on April 5, and she is our first Romney of the year. She was born a single, and pretty large at that. I love the Romney's (they are the white sheep that we have at the farm). We have two more who are pregnant, but they will not birth until June.

We also have some new baby bunnies that were born, but I don't have pictures of them. Plus, we have bunnies all the time so they are not 'as' special.

Thats about all that is new, just a small update. The Critter Barn is sure hopping with new life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment