Thursday, April 4, 2013

Colorado: Mountains

We are out west skiing in the Rockie Mountians, which is absolutely GORGEOUS. This may seem strange, but I've never really seen a real mountain before. I live in Michigan and so we are a little low on mountains.
But just look at them! Stunning.


I still can't get over how beautiful it is here. I'm pretty sure the mountains are what I am going to miss most. Skiing was great and all, but it was the beauty that got me. I would be skiing and I would just stop in the middle of the hill and you could look out and see mountains and more mountains.



My brothers and me (my dad just Had to get a picture). We were about 12,000 feet above sea level in this picture. That was the highest point that we got to.




I can't believe the beauty. There are just no more words. 


No comments:

Post a Comment