Monday, February 18, 2013

Random Spew of Thoughts.

So this is something that has been on my mind for a bit now, and I guess I just wanted to talk it out. I find that works nicely, so instead of something swirling in your head if you talk/write it out it just helps me make sense of it more.

So should I make a youtube video? *hmmm*
Firstly, am I too self conscious to do this. Cause what if no one where to watch my videos, kinda like how no one really reads my blog (which is fine by me, and if you are reading this then I LOVE YOU :) But anyways, if no one watched them, or if people just hated on me, what would I do then?
Second question. Am I only doing this to try to be like Charlieissocoollike & Danisnotonfire. I can picture myself as one of the youtube elite and well... it feels pretty nice. But come on, like thats really going to happen - be realistic Rachael.
Thirdly. Would making videos screw up my life? Cause they always talk about in school about how things on the internet never disappear + how it can ruin future jobs. I don't want that to happen... So would it really? Cause what if someone, like lets say a volunteer from the critter barn were to search my name on the internet and then they found a bunch of youtube videos of me.... that could be potentially bad right?

I still don't know what to do... I did watch a video that said, and I roughly quote, "Don't make videos to just try to be like the famous youtubers but do it because you have an idea or something you want to share."
At first I was like, 'oh man, I'm just doing it to be like them.' But after mulling it all over, I actually have come up with some cool ideas. I mean I could blog about them too, but a video just has such a different feel.
So after all that, I have decided on nothing. *sigh* Oh well, I should probably be doing other things - sense it seems there is ALWAYS something I should be doing... even as I sit here procrastinating. Oh well!
I guess that wraps up this random assortment of thoughts from me. And once again, thanks -from the bottom of my heart- for reading :) It means the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment