Friday, February 22, 2013

2/22/13

Today I switched out os spanish!
       *WAHOO*
The thing is, I'm not so sure about it right now... *sigh*
I honestly really miss my old lunch table, like a lot. I mean my new people are great too, but it doesn't mean I don't miss my old one. I'm not sure if I'm just having second thoughts now for no reason, maybe its just because its the first day so everything is different, or because I honestly made the wrong choice. I don't think I can switch back now though, it has to be too late for that. Maybe I'm just having a bad moment right now... Hopefully it will get better :)
Now I'm in study hall instead of spanish. Gosh, what am I going to do with all this time? Blog apparently, or watch youtube, or read. Thats what I can do! I can read! Sorry random, but I've been reading the hobbit and I'm at a super intense part - near the end - so I want to read. Too bad I thought of this now.... Now that class is almost over. Oh well, there is always next time, or this weekend. I can't wait for this weekend, even though I only had three days of school this week.
I feel like its been like this a lot lately, I'm just constantly tired. Not exactly physically, but especially emotionally. I'm not really sure why, but I do hope that it gets better soon.
Well those are all my random thoughts of the moment I guess. So I hope you have a wonderful day, and I shall post again soon. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment