Friday, February 8, 2013

Invisible

       So today in spanish we were taking a quiz. I came across a question that I had NO idea what it was asking, because the question was in spanish. So I raised my hand to ask, and the teacher see's my hand and then goes to another kid that raised her hand after mine. I'm serious I did. So FINALLY she makes her way over to me, and I asked her what the question is asking. She just gives me this look of like 'are you kidding me' and goes, "Its one of your vocab words." Now I don't want to be mean, but she said it in sorta a snarky tone. She then walked away. Then later the kid behind me asked a question, and he gave her what he thought was the answer and she said that was it. So she pretty much gave him the answer. *sigh* I'm just a little bit frustrated I guess... Not much I can do though, I'm pretty much invisible in this class. Too bad I sit in the front row, if I was in the back it at least wouldn't be awkward to be invisible.

No comments:

Post a Comment