Friday, January 25, 2013

How you know...

How you know your having a bad day.
1) you start crying in the middle of spanish class.
Do you really need a two?
I'm sitting here in spanish (once again, this may become a thing.) and just a minute ago I was sitting at my desk crying. I honestly and not really sure why, just everything I guess. Plus I dislike this class (not hate, thats too strong), so that could be part of it. This class just doesn't put me in the best mood. The thing is, some girl I'm pretty sure was watching me. She just kinda stared at me as I sat here with tears rolling down my cheeks. Awkward. To say the least. But the teacher didn't even notice.... I'm not sure if thats a good or bad thing. Oh well, I stopped crying now, so its better. Lets just hope I can make it through the rest of the day, cause I'm not even halfway yet.
Tonight will be good though. I am going to my first basketball game of the year, and probably the only one of the year. Then I'm going to have a writing party with best friends :) So at least I have something to look forward too. This day shall get better, I am convinced.
Also in creative writing we talked about picking out the small things in life that make us happy. So maybe I just need to focus on that today, and look for some good things, cause there are many good things that have gone on today already - I just have to look for them. We called them Pennies, because there was a whole story and with picking a penny off the sidewalk. Anyways, I don't feel like going into it. But you should be happy when you find a penny.
Pennies of the Day.
1) I'm wearing one of my favorite T-Shirts today. (My warhorse one from New York.)
2) I ate an Aunt Annies pretzel for breakfast.
3) My mom got me a Chinese cookie to eat for a snack today :)
4) I got some extra hours of work for Feb that I'm super excited for.
5) We confirmed today, going up to Cran-Hill to volunteer with the horses for a weekend.
6) Two people complimented my sweatshirt today. Plus I found it in the mens section at whatever store I bought it at.
7) After school, I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment