Thursday, January 24, 2013

1/24/13

Shouldn't life be easy? Hahahaha no! Yeah, thats a funny joke. Life is anything BUT easy, but you know what, thats just part of life.
As awful as it seems now... Its gonna get better. But its also going to get worse. I'm only 17, and so I have a lot of my life ahead of me. Their will be much harder times ahead, but also much better ones.
*sigh*
Its just been a very bad week this week.... to say the least. So I guess thats why I've been being all thoughtful and the like about life.
And so here is a picture that I found on my laptop. And of course their is an AMAZING story behind this picture :) (meaning not really... but I can pretend)


So this past summer (2012) I went to New York with the theatre department from my school. We saw a bunch of musicals and plays on broadway, and toured around like tourists. So on the first day, or I think it was the first day but I don't quite remember, we went walking to tour or look at somethings in New York. Now all along the street on New York are horse drawn carriages, and when I say all along the street I really mean it. We probably saw at least a 100 different ones, or more! And of course, sense I'm an animal lover, I had to take a picture of every horse I saw. So I probally have around 100 pictures of horses from New York on my camera... I haven't even dared to look and sort through them all yet. After a while I even gave up and stopped taking pictures. My favorite ones where the white (actually they are grey but they probably look white to you) and the one chubby pinto I saw. But the picture above is my favorite picture that I took. Just the horse surrounded by all the pigions, I just really like it. Yes, I'm sorta proud of this picture :) Plus the horse is freakin' cute! 

On a random note... some girl in my spanish class - yes I am sitting in spanish blogging - doesn't know what her last name is... I'm dead series! Sadly... When you look it up, it says her last name is Edward, but apparently her Grandpa's last name is Edwards. SO she is not sure whether her last name is Edward or Edwards... *sigh* sometimes freshmen just put me on edge.. I DON'T UNDERSTAND! 

No comments:

Post a Comment