Thursday, January 17, 2013

Exams ... OooOooh!

Normally I am pretty okay with exams, but now as a Junior in high school I am feeling the pressure a little bit more. Why do we even have to have exams? We already learned everything, why the need to cram an entire semesters worth of knowledge into one test? Its like they are trying to stress us out. Many teachers just say 'but if you listened in class then you won't need to study, cause you will know it all already.' Excuse me Mr. Teacher, but name one person that remembers every little thing they learned over the past 5 months. I just find that these things are very unfair.... Although I am sitting here posting on my blog instead of studying.... so maybe its partly my fault too.

Although there was one great thing about going through all my old bio notes. I found a bunch of old doodles :) These are two of my favorites I found.


To most people these pictures might not mean much to them at all. The one directly above is a doodle I made from a movie that I watched with my friends once. The three of us are all big fans of the animated tv show Avatar the Last Airbender, so one day we decided to watch the live action movie! If you have heard anything about it, that movie is the worst movie ever made in the history of the universe. Me and my two friends laughed through the entire thing. Instead of sitting there crying at how awful it was, we laughed at how awful it was! One of my/our favorite parts is when the entire water tribe is standing, waiting for the giant ending battle to start, and they all start moving their little spear-sticks up and down and saying 'Ooooh'. The three of us now randomly start ooing to each other and pounding our imaginary stick as well, which always results in a smile and a good laugh. So that explanes the doodle above.


Now this doodle also has to do with Avatar the Last Airbender. Normally in the animated series, Sokka (who is one of the best characters in the entire series) has a warriors wolf tail (his own words, not mine.) You can see it depicted in the right head. But in the awful movie, Sokka has a squirrel tail, as you can see in the left picture. Anytime his squirrel tail comes on scream, we can not help but crack up. Thats just one more reason that movie is so awful. And as you can see I can't spell squirrel, its only spelled correctly in this sentence because of the all amazing spell check. 

Now that I have officially ranted about how awful exams are.... I should probably get back to studying, and thats where I will be for the rest of the night. *sigh* At least it gives me a good excuse to eat lots of junk food :) So I can stay motivated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment