Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pre-Spring

Two weeks ago, we got some new friends at the Critter Barn. In all these photos the bird, and the bunnies are all only one week old. They are a bit bigger now, but still as adorable :) I don't really have much to say today, I just wanted to post some pictures of the animals. With spring approaching the farm, everyone is getting ready for the new babies that are going to be born any time now. I can't wait! :D


There is a set of triplet lops that were born. Each one if a different color. One brown, one tan, and one multicolored. I have a picture of each somewhere on this post, and they are each so adorable + tiny. My favorite part about the baby lops are there ears. Also the fact that they just fit in the palm of my hand.


New ducks and chicks as well. They are cute when this small, but personally as they grow I believe they get uglier. Thats not the happiest thing to say about these guys, but its the truth - in my eyes at least.

This duck would NOT stop quacking, even for the picture. 


Cooper update! Look at him, he's getting so big!!!! He needs to stop growing, NOW. He had tripled his weight sense we got him, or at least that is what the vet said. He's still as curious as ever though.

No comments:

Post a Comment