Saturday, June 29, 2013

Bunnies & Spare Change

I'm going to start out with my good thing from yesterday. I have a rabbit that I keep outside at my house, that I got from the critterbarn a couple years back, named Clover. Now there was a slight problem that his cage has been slowly falling to peices. Bugs started to live in the wood and the whole thing was just gross. So I had to either buy a new cage, which is hundreds of dollars, or build a new one, or find Clover a new home. I wanted to build a new cage, but to find time while working would be hard. Thankfully the critter barn needed a new breeding buck, so I took him over there. I dropped him off in the morning and then I had to go to a farm on the go. When I got back, Greg and Brad told me I had to go look at my bunnies new name. Apparently, while I was gone, they named him since they didn't know his name. They both had to come with me to see my reaction, so I knew it wouldn't be good. 
They named him Moo Bunny, because he is black and white, so they said he looked like a cow. All day, any time they walked past him, either of them would yell moo bunny! But they would accually moo, like a cow. I'm pretty sure that Clover will be well loved :) 

My good thing from today was when I was in mc Donald's this morning. While I was waiting for my food, I watched two different elderly men drop all their change from their wallets into the little Ronald mc Donald's charity house fund. I guess I don't really ever see people us that. It was such a simple act, and it was so sweet. Way to go old men! 

Also one last good thing was the stars tonight. Breath taking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment