Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Good Things.

If any of you read/follow my blog, you probally noticed I haven't been posting nearly as much as normal. That would be due to the fact that it is summer, so I am busy at the farm each day and I don't have my laptop in the summer because it is school provided. This is why I have decided to try to post just one good thing each day. It's simple, and I hope to capture this summer. 

So to start I have two good things from yesterday. 
The first one was when I was teaching the afternoon animal adventures class. We were all washing our hands and one of the girls in the class turns to m and tells me that I am wierd. Automatically I said thank you, because I take that as a compliment. She was a bit confused because I am pretty sure that she did not mean it as a compliment. I think I can say I handled that situation perfectly. 

The second thing happened after I have a tour to a group of preschoolers. At the end they all sang me a thank you song. I was so touched :)

No comments:

Post a Comment