Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Caring

I have one more good thing from today. This morning I was at a farm on the to at the local farmers market. We had a TON of volunteers show up, at least over 15. Near the end I saw a bunch of then all crowed in one area. As I walked past I saw one of the smaller girls on the ground crying with her face all red. I sorta sat back and watched the older girls take her over into the shade and sit her down. They got her some water and a snack. Now don't think me an awful person for not doing anything, because the girls got it. I finally walked over and made sure she was alright. She was just having some stomach cramps, but they had it handled. Why it was a good thing was because of the way the girls took care of the whole thing. A few of them stayed with her for the rest of the time, and I saw them all telling funny stories just to make her laugh. We sure do have some wonderful volunteers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment