Thursday, September 19, 2013

SOGO

This is a new 'series' (its not really a series, but I am not sure what else to call it), that I want to blog about. Normally I write about the farm, but I have something else that has been very inspiring to me lately - SOGO. SOGO is a class that I am taking at my school, where I go out and volunteer in the community everyday for an hour or so. I go to two different places; Holland East, and elementary school to work with low functioning special needs kids on Tuesdays and Fridays; and Evergreen Commons to work with the elderly, many with alzheimer's and other diseases of old age. I've been having such a great time that I have to share what has been going on. Hopefully I can post about each day, or at least a few times a week about what is going on at each site.

No comments:

Post a Comment