Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Pony!


Unbenounced to me, we got a new horse at the farm. Well he is technically not a horse, he is a pony. He is a pretty big pony though, if I may say so myself. His name is Bentley and he is some kind of welsh pony... or so I have been told. He is the sweetest thing. I went in there to meet him and he came right up to me, which is saying a lot compared to our other horse that struggles a bit. 

Me and a few volunteers brought him some treats last night, which he very much enjoyed. Although he did like to stay in his hut, which I don't blame him for because it was Very cold outside. That just proves how smart he is. Hopefully we will be able to ride him, once he gets settled in more. I can't wait to get to know Bentley better, he is going to be a great addition to the farm. 




No comments:

Post a Comment